- You will find the access link in the confirmation email and it directs you to access the virtual sessions. If you haven't logged in or registered, a pop-up window will appear on the agenda or session page on your first visit. You are required to enter your email address with ticket number (you can find it in your confirmation email)
- All sessions are accessible via the agenda page. The session will open 2 minutes prior to the session start time.
- Windows 7 and above, running Chrome, Firefox or Edge. Internet Explorer is not supported
- MacOS 10.9 or later, running Chrome and Firefox. Safari not supported
- iPhone 5S or later, running iOS 11 and up
- Android 4.0 or later, running Chrome
- All sessions are available both live and on-demand, so you can feel free to go back and catch sessions you missed at a time that works for you.
Joining the virtual event
The complimentary passes are subject to approval. The qualified delegates will receive a confirmation email with log-in instructions. The access link provided is unique to each ticket holder and cannot be shared with anyone. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam folder or promotions folders. If the message isn’t there, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
DURING THE EVENT
How do I log in?
How do I access the event sessions?
The sound is coming out of a different device than I want - what can I do?
To toggle between multiple outputs connected to your device (e.g. internal speakers, headphones and AirPlay), click the gear icon ⚙️on the top right of the live-streamed session. You will then be able to select which output and input devices should be used.
My devices are connected properly, but I can't hear anything!
If you're confident everything is connected properly, your devices might be being used by another tool or application. Make sure tools like Zoom, Google Hangouts, Go To Meeting etc. have been closed prior to starting the session.
What are the system requirements to join a session?
Please note, additional devices may successfully connect, but are not officially supported.
Are On-demand sessions available?
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.